A Respected Grand Rapids Law Firm
Damon, Ver Merris, Boyko & Witte, PLC is a fixture in the Grand Rapids legal community. For almost 100 years, we have earned a reputation for providing prompt, sound, personal, effective legal advice to businesses and families throughout West Michigan at competitive rates
To speak with an attorney in our Grand Rapids law office, please call contact us online.
Skill, Integrity, Experience
At Damon, Ver Merris, Boyko & Witte, PLC, we are committed to serving the specific needs of each client. If you need legal advice in any of the following areas, please do not hesitate to contact us:
- Bankruptcy — Helping individuals explore debt relief options, including Chapter 7, 12, and Chapter 13 bankruptcy, and Chapter 11 reorganizations for businesses
- Family law / Divorce — Guiding families through divorce, child custody, modifications, paternity issues and other difficult family law matters
- Estate planning — Creating valuable estate planning tools, including Wills and Trusts, to help individuals and families plan for the future
- Criminal defense — Protecting the rights of individuals charged with DUI/OWI, drug crimes, white collar crimes and more
- Business law — Assisting Michigan businesses with a variety of legal issues from collection matters to business start-ups
- Construction law — Working with builders, contractors and developers in planning and development, contracts and construction litigation
- Employment law — Representing businesses, labor unions and executives in a range of employment law matters, including contracts and employment litigation
- Real estate law — Handling a range of real estate matters from purchase / sale agreements to foreclosure defense
Each of our attorneys has extensive experience working in their specific area of practice. Our success and values have earned us an AV rating* – the highest peer review rating under Martindale Hubbell’s Peer Review Rating process.
Earning Our Reputation
While we are accomplished, our attorneys understand that we must earn our reputation with every client. Our firm is committed to employing all of our legal resources to the greatest benefit of our clients.
Contact Our West Michigan Lawyers
If you need a lawyer for a business or personal matter, please contact the lawyers at Damon, Ver Merris, Boyko & Witte, PLC, for a no-obligation consultation. Our firm can be reached by phone at by filling out the in-take form on our contact us page.
* CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies.
Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.